Lephwyn
@lephwyn

Lephwyn

♋İkizler
JoinedDecember 2024
Age23
♥Likes
136
💬Comments
0
👁Views
457
▶Plays
0
□Content
30
// §02

All posts

30 posts · page 1/2
This was another quick one and done in stream. Just something quick that we could do to play around with colored pencil on tan paper. Time took: 4h. https://www.twitch.tv/lephwyn. stream twitch twitchstreamer twitchaffiliate charmander...
Lephwyn
Lephwyn
@lephwyn · 7ay

This was another quick one and done in stream. Just something quick that we could do to play around with colored pencil on tan paper. Time took: 4h. https://www.twitch.tv/lephwyn. stream twitch twitchstreamer twitchaffiliate charmander...

♡ 27↳ 0▣ 192
This is a wood burning piece that I did for my best buddy jollystranger. Its a bamboo cutting board that I bough at the dollar store. The goop monster is a creation of his that I just tried to replicate. woodburning pyrography bamboowood...
Lephwyn
Lephwyn
@lephwyn · 10ay

This is a wood burning piece that I did for my best buddy jollystranger. Its a bamboo cutting board that I bough at the dollar store. The goop monster is a creation of his that I just tried to replicate. woodburning pyrography bamboowood...

♡ 42↳ 0▣ 98
Okay so here is portrait try number 2 in my efforts to get more practice. This is Lagertha from Vikings. I still need so much more practice! graphitedrawing graphite pencildrawing lagertha vikings vikingslagertha lagerthavikings vikingsfana...
Lephwyn
Lephwyn
@lephwyn · 11ay

Okay so here is portrait try number 2 in my efforts to get more practice. This is Lagertha from Vikings. I still need so much more practice! graphitedrawing graphite pencildrawing lagertha vikings vikingslagertha lagerthavikings vikingsfana...

♡ 27↳ 0▣ 140
We finished up this bad boy, Trunks from DBZ last night on stream! Thanks everyone who tuned in for the fun  coloredpencil pencilcrayon traditionalart drawing trunks dbz dbzart dragonballz dragonballztrunks trunksdbz supersaiyan supersaiyan...
Lephwyn
Lephwyn
@lephwyn · 18ay

We finished up this bad boy, Trunks from DBZ last night on stream! Thanks everyone who tuned in for the fun coloredpencil pencilcrayon traditionalart drawing trunks dbz dbzart dragonballz dragonballztrunks trunksdbz supersaiyan supersaiyan...

♡ 0↳ 0▣ 15
Throw back Thursday! tbt Sorry for this shameless repost. I finally have a better photo of the colored pencil piece that launched me down my journey of colors and wanted to share that. This was done way back in 2014. repost oldart rocketrac...
Lephwyn
Lephwyn
@lephwyn · 21ay

Throw back Thursday! tbt Sorry for this shameless repost. I finally have a better photo of the colored pencil piece that launched me down my journey of colors and wanted to share that. This was done way back in 2014. repost oldart rocketrac...

♡ 16↳ 0▣ 1
Ugh, this didn’t work out how I wanted! After 3 redos and a 10.5h stream + 3 more off stream hours, this was the best my patience could handle that Saturday. I wanted my face area to resemble a tree but I couldn’t get it how I wanted and st...
Lephwyn
Lephwyn
@lephwyn · 21ay

Ugh, this didn’t work out how I wanted! After 3 redos and a 10.5h stream + 3 more off stream hours, this was the best my patience could handle that Saturday. I wanted my face area to resemble a tree but I couldn’t get it how I wanted and st...

♡ 10↳ 0▣ 0
Yellowstone season 5 is finally here! Since I’m so freaking stoked and Rip is so freaking badass, I felt like I had to give doodling up him a try. 
.
.
.
rip ripwheeler yellowstone ripyellowstone pencildrawing drawing art portrait portraitd...
Lephwyn
Lephwyn
@lephwyn · 21ay

Yellowstone season 5 is finally here! Since I’m so freaking stoked and Rip is so freaking badass, I felt like I had to give doodling up him a try. . . . rip ripwheeler yellowstone ripyellowstone pencildrawing drawing art portrait portraitd...

♡ 6↳ 0▣ 0
A less fancy woodburn of an orca. Also done on dollar store canvas.
.
.
.
.
wood woodburning woodburningart orca orcawhale killerwhales art artist artwork instagramart woodcanvas
Lephwyn
Lephwyn
@lephwyn · 21ay

A less fancy woodburn of an orca. Also done on dollar store canvas. . . . . wood woodburning woodburningart orca orcawhale killerwhales art artist artwork instagramart woodcanvas

♡ 5↳ 0▣ 0
It’s been a while, and now we’re back in the spooky season. I tried my hand at crafting up a Halloween wreath.

halloween halloweenwreath wreath homemade crafts halloweencrafts
Lephwyn
Lephwyn
@lephwyn · 21ay

It’s been a while, and now we’re back in the spooky season. I tried my hand at crafting up a Halloween wreath. halloween halloweenwreath wreath homemade crafts halloweencrafts

♡ 2↳ 0▣ 1
Another stream and yet another wood burning piece done up for my dad. woodburning woodworking pyrographyart creature creatureart streaming twitchstreamer twitch twitchcreative artistsofinstagram
Lephwyn
Lephwyn
@lephwyn · 21ay

Another stream and yet another wood burning piece done up for my dad. woodburning woodworking pyrographyart creature creatureart streaming twitchstreamer twitch twitchcreative artistsofinstagram

♡ 1↳ 0▣ 0
Portrait attempt number 4! I’m not sure if I’ll ever get to a point where I’m happy with calling this one done so I just slapped a signature on it and called it a day. Some Endgame Tony Stark finger-snap was my inspiration.  The color was a...
Lephwyn
Lephwyn
@lephwyn · 21ay

Portrait attempt number 4! I’m not sure if I’ll ever get to a point where I’m happy with calling this one done so I just slapped a signature on it and called it a day. Some Endgame Tony Stark finger-snap was my inspiration. The color was a...

♡ 0↳ 0▣ 0
If you wanna know what it sounds like to sleep naked under the stars while the weather is perfecto, then you need to check out the tunes of wheelwright. I haven’t been able to make his stream since mine lines up with his, so over the weeken...
Lephwyn
Lephwyn
@lephwyn · 21ay

If you wanna know what it sounds like to sleep naked under the stars while the weather is perfecto, then you need to check out the tunes of wheelwright. I haven’t been able to make his stream since mine lines up with his, so over the weeken...

♡ 0↳ 0▣ 0
Happy sharkweek everyone! I’ve been meaning to try a shark paint for a while, so I finally gave it a try.
.
.
.
.
.
shark bodypaint painting mehron  mehronmakeup photography art greatwhiteshark sharks bodypainting artistsoninstagram sharkwe...
Lephwyn
Lephwyn
@lephwyn · 21ay

Happy sharkweek everyone! I’ve been meaning to try a shark paint for a while, so I finally gave it a try. . . . . . shark bodypaint painting mehron mehronmakeup photography art greatwhiteshark sharks bodypainting artistsoninstagram sharkwe...

♡ 0↳ 0▣ 0
It’s that time of the year when my family and I do our annual re-watch of Band of Brothers. I know it’s about the Americans but we still like it for Remembrance Day/Veterans Day. This scene always stuck with me so I wanted to draw it up. Do...
Lephwyn
Lephwyn
@lephwyn · 21ay

It’s that time of the year when my family and I do our annual re-watch of Band of Brothers. I know it’s about the Americans but we still like it for Remembrance Day/Veterans Day. This scene always stuck with me so I wanted to draw it up. Do...

♡ 0↳ 0▣ 0
Had to take a moment to show off the pup along with the pieces. Taking this picture was the hardest thing I’ve done in a while! I’ll post the individuals later. Meet Oakley (golden.aussie.oakley)! 
.
.
.
.
pup goldenaussie australianretriev...
Lephwyn
Lephwyn
@lephwyn · 21ay

Had to take a moment to show off the pup along with the pieces. Taking this picture was the hardest thing I’ve done in a while! I’ll post the individuals later. Meet Oakley (golden.aussie.oakley)! . . . . pup goldenaussie australianretriev...

♡ 0↳ 0▣ 0
This was the practice disk of wood that the new wood burner came with and did this to test the nibs.
.
.
.
woodburning wood testerwood eye reptile tester pyrography pyrographyart art traditionalart woodburningart woodart
Lephwyn
Lephwyn
@lephwyn · 21ay

This was the practice disk of wood that the new wood burner came with and did this to test the nibs. . . . woodburning wood testerwood eye reptile tester pyrography pyrographyart art traditionalart woodburningart woodart

♡ 0↳ 0▣ 0
I might have crochet a whole potted spooky set. A couple of these are old ideas I had and a couple are fresh. No water, no worry plants!

crochet crochetplant crochetcat crochetpumpkin crochetnightmarebeforechristmas crochetghost ghostcactu...
Lephwyn
Lephwyn
@lephwyn · 21ay

I might have crochet a whole potted spooky set. A couple of these are old ideas I had and a couple are fresh. No water, no worry plants! crochet crochetplant crochetcat crochetpumpkin crochetnightmarebeforechristmas crochetghost ghostcactu...

♡ 0↳ 0▣ 0
I liked the Batman who laughs look so much that I wanted to do a total lephwyn take on it. I mashed up the classic looking Batman with the crazy one. I feel like I can related with this Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde mood from time to time. We did...
Lephwyn
Lephwyn
@lephwyn · 21ay

I liked the Batman who laughs look so much that I wanted to do a total lephwyn take on it. I mashed up the classic looking Batman with the crazy one. I feel like I can related with this Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde mood from time to time. We did...

♡ 0↳ 0▣ 1
Last night we did it! I managed to finish this one all on stream. Took us a few streams and one final art-royal! This was my 5th attempt of a portrait. Wonder Woman was our model this time. 
.
.
.
.
.
wonderwoman wonderwomanfanart dianaprin...
Lephwyn
Lephwyn
@lephwyn · 22ay

Last night we did it! I managed to finish this one all on stream. Took us a few streams and one final art-royal! This was my 5th attempt of a portrait. Wonder Woman was our model this time. . . . . . wonderwoman wonderwomanfanart dianaprin...

♡ 0↳ 0▣ 0
Um... Holy crap, what the heck happened?! I just shook off a foot of dust and suddenly it's February and I've been MIA for months!! Although my communication skills suck royally, that break from art and tech was so deeply needed. I'm slowly...
Lephwyn
Lephwyn
@lephwyn · 22ay

Um... Holy crap, what the heck happened?! I just shook off a foot of dust and suddenly it's February and I've been MIA for months!! Although my communication skills suck royally, that break from art and tech was so deeply needed. I'm slowly...

♡ 0↳ 0▣ 0
Did a bit of woodburning. May have broken a pen with this one. 
.
.
.
.
woodburning wood woodcanvas owl tree  art woodart burnedwood canadianartist owldrawing
Lephwyn
Lephwyn
@lephwyn · 22ay

Did a bit of woodburning. May have broken a pen with this one. . . . . woodburning wood woodcanvas owl tree art woodart burnedwood canadianartist owldrawing

♡ 0↳ 0▣ 0
I meant to post this a while ago but we all know I suck at posting. Wood burned on a wooden canvas that I got from the dollar store. 
.
.
.
.
.
eagle woodburning woodburningart woodbured pyrographyart woodcanvas art artwork woodart wood bir...
Lephwyn
Lephwyn
@lephwyn · 22ay

I meant to post this a while ago but we all know I suck at posting. Wood burned on a wooden canvas that I got from the dollar store. . . . . . eagle woodburning woodburningart woodbured pyrographyart woodcanvas art artwork woodart wood bir...

♡ 0↳ 0▣ 0
Just messing around while the doggo slept. Maybe one day he will snooze long enough and I’ll be more in the groove to try something legit. 
.
.
.
justforfun gettingbackontrack warmup mehronmakeup mehron bodypaint bodypainting photography ar...
Lephwyn
Lephwyn
@lephwyn · 22ay

Just messing around while the doggo slept. Maybe one day he will snooze long enough and I’ll be more in the groove to try something legit. . . . justforfun gettingbackontrack warmup mehronmakeup mehron bodypaint bodypainting photography ar...

♡ 0↳ 0▣ 0
This was the final product of my first ever co-stream with jaccb_beck !! He crafted some sweet tunes while I doodled along!! twitchstreamer twitchartist drawing pencilcrayon art smallstreamer
Lephwyn
Lephwyn
@lephwyn · 22ay

This was the final product of my first ever co-stream with jaccb_beck !! He crafted some sweet tunes while I doodled along!! twitchstreamer twitchartist drawing pencilcrayon art smallstreamer

♡ 0↳ 0▣ 0
// Mio profile

Connect with Lephwyn on Mio

Lephwyn (@lephwyn) lives in Aydın and has shared 30+ posts and 0+ reels on Mio. An active member with 260 followers.

Visit the profile to see latest content, follow, and message. Download the Mio app to connect with @lephwyn.